WHO WE ARE
In 1983, the Masiello Insurance Agency formed the Satellite Agency Network Group (also know as the SAN Group) in response to the changing independent agency system. At that time, many smaller agencies were finding it difficult to obtain appointments with carriers, meet volume requirements, and remain competitive with larger local agencies.
At the urging of company executives, consultants, and other indepedent agency leaders, SIAA was created in 1994. Modeled after the success of the SAN Group, the same systems, procedures, and contracts were replicated with SIAA. As the concept took hold, SIAA began to establish Strategic Master Agencies (SMAs) through the nation.
InsurCorp Agency Alliance was formed as one of these Strategic Master Agencies in December of 1999. Its goals?
- To establish a network of independent insurance agency partners who want to grow and profit.
- To offer independent agents the ability to remain independent while gaining new markets, increasing income and agency value, and receiving profit sharing and supplemental commissions – all without having to sell, merge or cluster.
Through the SIAA model, InsurCorp Agency Alliance is also able to provide direct mentorship for smaller agencies, regardless of their stage of development.
Who are Our Prospects?
There is no specific member profile – we have member agencies of all different sizes. What matters is that the agency is serious about growing and profiting! However, some characteristics of agencies that can especially benefit from partnering with InsurCorp Agency Alliance are:
- Agencies in need of markets.
- Direct writers.
- Life and financial services agencies wishing to write property & casualty insurance.
- Producers looking to start their own agency.
- Agencies in need of a growth and perpetuation plan.
What is the InsurCorp Agency Alliance Territory?
InsurCorp Agency Alliance is looking for agencies in the following counties in east central Florida:
– Indian River
– Palm Beach (ZIP Codes 33403, 33408, 33410, 33418, 33458, 33468, 33469, 33477, 33478, and 33480 only)
– St. Lucie